Before clicking “submit” please read the information below.
A 50% deposit is required to reserve your space/dates. You will be redirected to complete your payment once you click “submit”. SOLE can cancel courses at any time due to unforeseen circumstances. If this does occur participants/families will receive full reimbursement for deposit/course fees. For this reason, SOLE recommends that all participants purchase travel insurance and refundable airline tickets.
SOLE Experience Fees vary and typically include all course related expenses during dates (except those which are beyond the norm — e.g., medical evacuation, etc.). In addition, SOLE Experience Fees do not include transportation to and from “meeting locations”, personal gear, and other specific needs related to individual participants, as well as individualized programming which requires significant logistical and programming design. To assist with identifying what specific objectives and needs exist, each SOLE Experience SM begins with a thorough consultation. We will contact you directly once your registration form is submitted to begin this process.
SOLE Payment Policies & Procedures:
- Clients are expected to pay a 50% deposit of the total Experience Fee to reserve dates.
- Remaining balance is due no later than 30 days prior to the start date.
- If enrolled within 30 days of start date full amount is required within 24 hours of enrollment by cash, cashier’s check or credit card.
- All registrations are subject to a 5% Processing Fee or $5.00, whichever is greater/appropriate.
- All cancellations by client are subject to a 5% Administration Fee or $25.00, whichever is greater/appropriate.
- Deposits are non-refundable if cancelled within 14 days of start date.
- Past due accounts are subject to a 5% Administrative Fee and appropriate Processing Fee per month.
- Returned checks will be subject to a $25.00 Administration Fee, and any appropriate financial institution charges.
- Incidentals will be sent in a final bill once course is complete.
- Terms & conditions may change season to season.
- Additional terms & conditions may be listed in your contract or on our website (www.soleexperiences.org).