Ready to register for a SOLE Experience?
Follow the step-by-step process below! Submit your initial registration and payment via our eCommerce page to lock your space in.
- Find the SOLE Experience below that you would like to register for.
- Click “Add to Cart”.
- Click “View Cart” (next to Add to Cart button).
- Add Coupon Codes and adjust the quantity (if needed).
- Click “Proceed to Checkout”
- Complete your registration and payment information. Click “Proceed to Paypal” in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Check email for student paperwork. If you do not receive with a couple of weeks please check your “spam” folder and contact us.
- Fax/email paperwork to our office.
- Set up transportation and accommodation for the program (if necessary).
- Review personal clothing and gear list and complete.
- Pack and head out!
Fieldwork Experience | GAP Experience$875.00 Buy Now
Fieldwork Experience | Junior Naturalist Experience | Nature Detective$148.50 Select options
Fieldwork Experience | Junior Naturalist Experience | Nature Explorers$197.45 – $256.45 Select options
Fieldwork Experience | SnowSchool Experience | Winter Camp$45.00 – $197.45 Select options
Journey Experience | Enrollment Fee$2,250.00 Buy Now
LEAD Experience | Leader of the Day ExperienceSelect options
LEAD Experience | Teen Trek Experience$875.00 Select options
Seasonal Experience | AAA & AIARE Avalanche Rescue$75.00 Buy Now
Seasonal Experience | AAA Level 1 & AIARE 1 Avalanche Education$295.00 Buy Now
Seasonal Experience | Avalanche Awareness$75.00 Buy Now
Seasonal Experience | Leave No Trace Awareness Workshop Deposit$15.00 Buy Now
Seasonal Experience | Leave No Trace Trainer Workshop Deposit$25.00 Buy Now
Seasonal Experience | Wilderness First Aid$225.00 Buy Now
Service-Learning Experience | Volunteer Day$0.00 Buy Now
SOLE Academy Experience | SOLE Academy Enrollment Fee$250.00 Buy Now
SOLE Membership$25.00 – $2,500.00 Buy Now
Can't find the SOLE Experience you were looking for?
Click on the button below to contact us and begin designing your own SOLE Experience today! After all, it's our speciality!
SOLE Terms & Conditions:
- Clients are expected to pay a 50% deposit of the total Experience Fee to reserve dates.
- Remaining balance is due no later than 30 days prior to the start date.
- If enrolled within 30 days of start date full amount is required within 24 hours of enrollment by cash, cashier’s check or credit card.
- All registrations are subject to a 5% Processing Fee or $5.00, whichever is greater/appropriate.
- SOLE reserves the right to cancel courses at any time due to unforeseen circumstances. If this does occur participants/families will receive full reimbursement for deposit/course fees.
- SOLE courses require a minimum of 4/5 participants to run (depends on program type).
- SOLE course participants under 18 require the attendance of a parent or legal guardian for non-school winter programs, unless other arrangements have been made and approved by SOLE.
- SOLE recommends that all participants purchase travel insurance and refundable airline tickets.
- All cancellations within 46 + days out are subject to a 5% Administration Fee or $25.00, whichever is greater/appropriate, as well as, any Processing Fees.
- All cancellations within 31-45 days out are refundable minus the course deposit (50% of total of the Experience Fee).
- All cancellations within 30 days out or less are non-refundable.
- Past due accounts are subject to a 5% Administrative Fee or $25.00, whichever is greater/appropriate, as well as, any Processing Fees.
- Returned checks will be subject to a $25.00 Administration Fee, and any appropriate financial institution charges.
- SOLE Experience Fees do not include transportation to and from “meeting locations”, personal gear, and other specific needs related to individual participants, as well as individualized programming which requires significant logistical and programming design unless specified.
- Incidentals may be sent in a final bill once course is complete.
- Terms & conditions may change program to program and season to season.
- Additional terms & conditions may be listed in your contract or on our website (www.soleexperiences.org).