Transform your outdoor skills to the next level or explore the backcountry in style on a guided SOLE Experience SM! SOLE’s Seasonal Experience SM program provides the necessary resources to further your next outdoor adventure throughout the year!
SOLE partners with outdoor industry leaders to underpin this program and bring high quality outdoor training and certification opportunities!
SOLE’s Seasonal Experience SM program is purposefully designed and executed for outdoor professionals and backcountry leaders; outdoor or traditional educators; or outdoor enthusiasts and families looking for professional training or an interpretive guided adventure. Each program offering is engaging and rigorous, and can be custom-tailored to address your specific needs!
Because we want to ensure a high quality experience for participants, SOLE Seasonal Experiences SM immerse individuals in relevant experiential learning opportunities which are underpinned by our partners, including but not limited to:
- American Institute for Avalanche Research and Education
- Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort
- Lookout Pass Recreation Area
- United States Forest Service
Through these partnerships participants are able to learn and develop essential outdoor skills and explore our backcountry environs in a meaningful manner. These partners partners are leaders in the outdoor industry which allow us to offer intentional high-end training and certification opportunities which allow you to further your skill development, prepare you for the unexpected or simply hone your craft.
SOLE Seasonal Experience SM Learning Targets:
Typical learning targets on these SOLE Experiences SM relate to:
- Experiential education
- Outdoor education
- Outdoor leadership
- Backcountry emergency response
- Avalanche Education
- Leave No Trace Skills and Ethics
- Wilderness Medicine
- Backcountry Skiing
SOLE Seasonal Experience SM Participant Profile:
Typical profile participants include individuals, groups, families, agencies, and professionals that:
- Exhibit interest in experiential or outdoor education
- Exhibit interest in learning outdoor skill development
- Exhibit interest in learning outdoor living and travel skills
- Exhibit interest in learning emergency response skills in an outdoor setting
- Exhibit interest in learning about our local environs
Due to an experiential program design our typical profile students also generally have the ability and desire to process and connect lesson concepts through an experiential learning framework.