Thank you for choosing SOLE for your programming needs! You can complete your registration in the following fashion:
- Complete the register form below (as directed) for your/your child’s SOLE Experience SM and/or Event.
- If you are signing up more than (1) program participant please re-register for each additional individual.
- Once you “complete” your registration forms you will be redirected to the SOLE Shop where you can pay your course deposit. It is important to note, this is required to secure your space in the program and/or event.
- Check your email periodically for a confirmation email, program paperwork, and your final invoice. This is also a great time to interact with SOLE administration to ask any remaining questions you have or learn a little more about what we do!
Thank you for your business, and we look forward to seeing you in the field!
SOLE Terms & Conditions:
- Clients are expected to pay up to 50% deposit of the total Experience Fee to reserve dates.
- Remaining balance is due no later than 30 days prior to the start date.
- If enrolled within 30 days of start date full amount is required within 24 hours of enrollment by cash, cashier’s check or credit card.
- All registrations are subject to a 5% Processing Fee or $5.00, whichever is greater/appropriate.
- SOLE reserves the right to cancel courses at any time due to unforeseen circumstances. If this does occur participants/families will receive full reimbursement for deposit/course fees.
- SOLE courses require a minimum of 4 participants to run.
- SOLE course participants under 18 require the attendance of a parent or legal guardian for non-school winter programs, unless other arrangements have been made and approved by SOLE.
- SOLE recommends that all participants purchase travel insurance and refundable airline tickets.
- All cancellations by client are subject to a 5% Administration Fee or $25.00, whichever is greater/appropriate, as well as, any Processing Fees.
- Deposits are non-refundable if cancelled within 14 days of start date.
- Past due accounts are subject to a 5% Administrative Fee or $25.00, whichever is greater/appropriate, as well as, any Processing Fees.
- Returned checks will be subject to a $25.00 Administration Fee, and any appropriate financial institution charges.
- SOLE Experience Fees do not include transportation to and from “meeting locations”, personal gear, and other specific needs related to individual participants, as well as individualized programming which requires significant logistical and programming design unless specified.
- Incidentals will be sent in a final bill once course is complete.
- Terms & conditions may change program to program and season to season.
- Additional terms & conditions may be listed in your contract or on our website (www.soleexperiences.org).